Avon, Massachusetts
2.0

go to panera bread on oaks st. for a bowl of soup.I make a special trip just for a bowl of soup.

1 bowl of chicken soup. Entire order 1 BOWL OF CHICKEN SOUP. $5.71. Get home its tomato.

I would of went back but I really don't have the time to take another 20 minutes out of my life for this.

Great job there you morons. Tomato soup is the RED stuff, chicken soup is NOT RED. Last time I go there. Do these careless people really believe they are entitled to $15 an hour?

morons . what more is there to say these people are idiots and for the price I will not go there again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of panera bread cream of chicken and wild rice soup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Panera Bread needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread cream of chicken and wild rice soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments