Avon, Massachusetts
2.0

go to panera bread on oaks st. for a bowl of soup.I make a special trip just for a bowl of soup.

1 bowl of chicken soup. Entire order 1 BOWL OF CHICKEN SOUP. $5.71. Get home its tomato.

I would of went back but I really don't have the time to take another 20 minutes out of my life for this.

Great job there you morons. Tomato soup is the RED stuff, chicken soup is NOT RED. Last time I go there. Do these careless people really believe they are entitled to $15 an hour?

morons . what more is there to say these people are idiots and for the price I will not go there again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of panera bread cream of chicken and wild rice soup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Panera Bread needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread cream of chicken and wild rice soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread - Very Upset Panera Bread "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..." Read more Panera Bread Greek Salad Review from Katy, Texas Panera Bread "Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my..." Read more Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more Panera Bread -  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more