I order catering yesterday 8/29 for today's delivery at 11:45-12:15 online for 13 people. 5 of my people at work couldn't make it so I call Chelsey at Herndon branch at 571-434-8701 to modify our order #7937683.

She was rude and told me it is too late and since I order online, I have to contact the main customer service line for any modification. Ok then, I went online while calling their 855- 372-6372 and although Nick and Josh from CS was nice and tried to help me by trying to get a hold of the branch, it was out of their hands. Online and the order receipt also specified that only the branch can modify the order. Furthermore, they were already paid with tips.

My company order foods all the time from Panera Bread and this is the first time that we request a modification of our order.

This place will not see us soon enough and I will not recommend their catering. No wonder most of them closed in Florida where customer service is a plus.

I hope Virginians are smart in their choice of food and customer satisfaction. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Panera Bread Cons: Rude store delivery - chelsey even after she delivers the food.

Comments