15 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042
2.3

Panera in Montclair, NJ.

First, the good news. I eat the Montclair Panera almost every day and usually twice a day.

Sometimes three. The food is terrific. I've never had a bad meal there in the two years I've been going. You should be commended for that.

I always order takeout.

The breakfast service is amazing. The food is good, the employees friendly, and the order is ALWAYS correct. Not one error in years. In fact, the morning crew goes out of its way to make customers happy.

Once, when I arrived to get my meal, I was told to wait one minute because they had to redo it because it was too watery.

That kind of professionalism is rare. Again, you should be commended.

The service in the afternoon and evenings are a totally different matter.

I would say in the afternoon the order is wrong about 70 percent of the time and in the evening about 50.

I've gotten into the habit of checking it first, seeing that it's wrong, and then going back to the counter to get it corrected.

I'm writing now because this time I ordered delivery.

Paid extra for added chicken and included a $5 tip.

The order was wrong.

I'm still going to go to the restaurant but you guys should probably address this in some way. Thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Salad.

Comments