Panera Bread Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Review from Watertown, Wisconsin

106 of 603 Panera Bread reviews

I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less.

I just order a Bacon Turkey Bravo, I always like it and I just receive an email this morning that they improved this item (no artificial flavor etc.)

Well when I got my sandwich I was shocked. That was not a sandwich! There is no size to it as you all can see on the picture! It used to be way bigger than this. And I paid $7.99 for the Bavon Turkey Bravo. What a waste of money!

I mean how can you increase the price of the years and make it smaller!

Then they forgot to add cheese and tomatoes, so there was barely anything on this "tiny *** of a sandwich".

The presentation is simply terrible. It doesn't look nice. The bread was so small that the ingredients almost fell out when I *** in it.

That has been the last time I went to Panera Bread since I can clearly get way more for my money elsewhere!!!

Time to improve panera not the other way around!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Panera Bread Bacon Turkey Bravo
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #923794

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panera Bread? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
106 of 603 Panera Bread reviews

Jan 25 #1276342 Troy, Missouri, United States

The sauce has changed too. I'm pissed that the bread is thinner and no sweetness anymore. It's not the same. They are ruining everything they changed that was good. What are they thinking? I complained online at their website. Everyone needs to. Maybe then it will go back

1 0 Reply

Oct 22, 2016 #1230558 Lewes, Delaware, United States

I agree, this was the one sandwich I liked at Panerai Bread. The sandwich falls apart with the thinly sliced bread. I guess I won't be back.....

2 0 Reply
Donna

Sep 23, 2016 #1217434 Garner, North Carolina, United States

I must agree the Turkey Bravo has always been my favorite. I'm eating one as we speak and if I didn't want to waste my money I would trash it. The bread use to have a hint of sweetness and the old turkey tasted much better than this new recipe. The cheese is sliced much thinner, I almost didn't taste it at all. I hope they get enough complaints that they go back to the original recipe. If not I'll never eat another Turkey Bravo!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panera Bread. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread.
Filing a new complaint about
×