2.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less.

I just order a Bacon Turkey Bravo, I always like it and I just receive an email this morning that they improved this item (no artificial flavor etc.)

Well when I got my sandwich I was shocked. That was not a sandwich! There is no size to it as you all can see on the picture! It used to be way bigger than this. And I paid $7.99 for the Bavon Turkey Bravo. What a waste of money!

I mean how can you increase the price of the years and make it smaller!

Then they forgot to add cheese and tomatoes, so there was barely anything on this "tiny *** of a sandwich".

The presentation is simply terrible. It doesn't look nice. The bread was so small that the ingredients almost fell out when I *** in it.

That has been the last time I went to Panera Bread since I can clearly get way more for my money elsewhere!!!

Time to improve panera not the other way around!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of panera bread bacon turkey bravo sandwich. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread bacon turkey bravo sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

I totally agree!!!!I thought I was the only one who noticed - but nope...

looks like more people have! And yes it's 7.99 and it's such a small little sandwich ...

I haven't bought one ever since which is such a shame ....I used to eat that sandwich alllllll the time

Troy, Missouri, United States #1276342

The sauce has changed too.I'm pissed that the bread is thinner and no sweetness anymore.

It's not the same. They are ruining everything they changed that was good. What are they thinking? I complained online at their website.

Everyone needs to.Maybe then it will go back

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1230558

I agree, this was the one sandwich I liked at Panerai Bread. The sandwich falls apart with the thinly sliced bread. I guess I won't be back.....

Garner, North Carolina, United States #1217434

I must agree the Turkey Bravo has always been my favorite.I'm eating one as we speak and if I didn't want to waste my money I would trash it.

The bread use to have a hint of sweetness and the old turkey tasted much better than this new recipe. The cheese is sliced much thinner, I almost didn't taste it at all.

I hope they get enough complaints that they go back to the original recipe.If not I'll never eat another Turkey Bravo!!