Panera Bread Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Review from Watertown, Wisconsin

I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less.

I just order a Bacon Turkey Bravo, I always like it and I just receive an email this morning that they improved this item (no artificial flavor etc.)

Well when I got my sandwich I was shocked. That was not a sandwich! There is no size to it as you all can see on the picture! It used to be way bigger than this. And I paid $7.99 for the Bavon Turkey Bravo. What a waste of money!

I mean how can you increase the price of the years and make it smaller!

Then they forgot to add cheese and tomatoes, so there was barely anything on this "tiny *** of a sandwich".

The presentation is simply terrible. It doesn't look nice. The bread was so small that the ingredients almost fell out when I *** in it.

That has been the last time I went to Panera Bread since I can clearly get way more for my money elsewhere!!!

Time to improve panera not the other way around!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Panera Bread Bacon Turkey Bravo
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #923794

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panera Bread? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22 #1230558 Lewes, Delaware

I agree, this was the one sandwich I liked at Panerai Bread. The sandwich falls apart with the thinly sliced bread. I guess I won't be back.....

1 0 Reply

Sep 23 #1217434 Garner, North Carolina

I must agree the Turkey Bravo has always been my favorite. I'm eating one as we speak and if I didn't want to waste my money I would trash it. The bread use to have a hint of sweetness and the old turkey tasted much better than this new recipe. The cheese is sliced much thinner, I almost didn't taste it at all. I hope they get enough complaints that they go back to the original recipe. If not I'll never eat another Turkey Bravo!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.