Featured Not resolved
3.0

This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go.I got back to my room and this is the disgrace I found.

The fact this is what i paid for is absolutely absurd.

In order to stay a customer at panera I need to talk to someone immediately.I purchased this from the Waltham, MA Lexington street store.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #960052

This is a picture of the sandwich you received after you pulled all the meat off and ate it. Nice try though.

Panera Bread - I will never step my foot in Panera Panera Bread "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..." Read more Panera Bread - Order with Panera Online - Charged my Credit Card 4 Times!! Panera Bread "I order panera online almost every week day. Yesterday, I ordered a salad, I go to use my credit card today, and the card is declined. I login into my..." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Panera Bread -  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more