Product: Panera Bread Caesar Salad Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I am very disappointed in the chicken Caesar salad. The powdered parmesan cheese is a terrible choice! I would highly suggest using real parmesan cheese. I will not order this again! I used to get this salad all the time before fake powdered parmesan cheese was out on...
3.7
Product
Panera Bread Caesar Salad
I liked
  • Nutrional information
I didn't like
  • High price and low quality of parmesan cheese
Reply to reviews

Panera Bread - Over priced

2.3
on 11/18/17 purchased 2 large chicken ceasar salads at Bakery Square in Pgh . Would have gotten a better value. For $9 each would have expected more than a bowl of iceberg lettuce. They went cheap by using a salad dressing with parmesean instead of the parm itself. They gave us each 4 croutons and only a teaspoon of dressing. And my bowl appeared to be dirty. The bread was the best part.
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Panera Bread - POOR AMOUNT

I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I ORDERED A WHOLE SIZE AND THEY GAVE ME A HALF. ALSO, I ORDERED RED ONIONS AND GUESS WHAT? THEY PUT 2. 2 ONIONS. AND JUST TO ADD ON, I ASKED FOR THE DRESSING ON IT AND THEY PUT IT ON THE SIDE

Panera Bread - Caesar Salad Review from Fishers, Indiana

1.4
Food was horrible. Ordered a ceasar salad it came with no dressing or croutons. Tortilini alfredo noodles were overcooked and hard. Couldnt eat the bread it was so hard and the manager Kyle was not very helpful. He was kind of rude about the whole situation.
Cleanliness