I went to my Panera located in San Juan Capistrano, CA.I was there at 8:50 and I asked if they were still serving the girl said yes.
It took forever to serve me, they said it was since they had shut down the grill and they put the food away. When I finally was served the girl slammed the plate down and said eat fast. She then went to the middle of the room and yelled we are closed. I feared that she might have done something to my food, so I left my un eaten food and left.
Bad managment they should not close the grill or put away type foot till they at closed.I go to several Paneras and I find the managment to be poor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "This place is absolutely horrible.. Went from St. Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a..."
- "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..."
- "I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which..."
- "On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged. Moreover, the company will not..."
- "Fabtech has a substantial amount of Product Safety Recalls that could lead to LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL COULD LEAD TO A VEHICLE CRASH WITH POTENTIAL INJURY OR DEATH. Make :..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do..."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."