Panera Bread Frontega Chicken Panini Review from Delray Beach, Florida
I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc.needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by.
My frontenga panini...a disaster! Can they not spare a ripe tomato, and more then one half piece of a sprig of basil? And 2 carmelized onions! Whoa!
Look me up at Bryn R.
On yelp, I'm a big supporter of you guys but for the love of god!Wtf!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..."
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "...My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken.They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days..."
- "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..."
- "Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came..."