Panera Bread Frontega Chicken Panini Review from Delray Beach, Florida
I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc.needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by.
My frontenga panini...a disaster! Can they not spare a ripe tomato, and more then one half piece of a sprig of basil? And 2 carmelized onions! Whoa!
Look me up at Bryn R.
On yelp, I'm a big supporter of you guys but for the love of god!Wtf!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese. This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice. Too frustrated to..."
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "Got sofa sectional delivered and it was crooked in the back. They sent out two separate replacements... same thing. They assured Us a supervisor would inspect the sofa piece prior..."
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."