Panera Bread Greek Salad Review from Katy, Texas
Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my ceasar salad back and the greek salad had only a pinch of feta cheese on it. Both salads were tasteless. Then a teen girl was doing another girls hair in the dining area - "go in the bathroom when you need to groom yourself." It got even worse, coffee was bad, no utensils to spread my butter, i should have never came back. The only item that taste good was the apple.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites...."
- "! Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE! You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."