Panera Bread Greek Salad Review from Katy, Texas
Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my ceasar salad back and the greek salad had only a pinch of feta cheese on it. Both salads were tasteless. Then a teen girl was doing another girls hair in the dining area - "go in the bathroom when you need to groom yourself." It got even worse, coffee was bad, no utensils to spread my butter, i should have never came back. The only item that taste good was the apple.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I purchased a new Whirlpool GOLD refrigerator 61 months ago. In December 2010 it developed blisters in the paint on the exterior front. In June 2011, horizontal cracks..."
- "Be careful, they retaliate if you complain ..."
- "please help us close this company worst customer service. also they follow part of their police and not follow the other. Police: Get this their Police indicate that for return..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."