Featured Not resolved
1.5

Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my ceasar salad back and the greek salad had only a pinch of feta cheese on it. Both salads were tasteless. Then a teen girl was doing another girls hair in the dining area - "go in the bathroom when you need to groom yourself." It got even worse, coffee was bad, no utensils to spread my butter, i should have never came back. The only item that taste good was the apple.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of panera bread greek salad from Panera Bread and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1147492

Panera is a publicly traded company. They make money from selling stock, not from selling quality products. Find a local place to eat.

ransom

I have been to several Panera's over the years and have always been happy.The food and service are excellent.

Maybe it's you.

Before you start, I have never worked there or any other fast food place.Just a satisfied customer.