I visited the Panera Bread in Smyrna TN.I ordered a green godess salad.

This salad did not include the dressing and looked like it was thrown together. They also initially handed me a piece of bread that looked like a two year old ripped it apart. It was no more than maybe 2 inches wide. I asked the worker for another normal piece and she rolled her eyes.

When I got home and realized there was no dressing I called and talkted to the manager to complain. He said and I quote I can bring it back tomorrow and they will fix it with a receipt. I drove home and I bought this salad because I am hungry.

And am I supposed to eat day old salad.Im confused.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of panera bread green goddess cobb salad from Panera Bread. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments