4202 Electric Rd, Cave Spring, VA 24018, USA
3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have been a loyal customer to Panera Bread for a few years now and the quality of the food just seems to keep getting worse every time I visit. The pastries are always good, however the bagels are sometimes hard and what is the deal with the cream cheese?

I know you discontinued the hazelnut cream cheese which I was very dissapointed about and now you are using an off brand that is not good so I do not order them anymore. This morning I went thru the drive thru and ordered a coffee, when I got down the road I tasted it and it was cold! I did not have time to go back so I just reheated it when I got to work. Last month I went there in the morning time and had to wait 10 minutes for coffee because they did not have any ready...I mean come on people, it's time to step up or get new employees because you either need that or new management!

I'm about ready to just stop being a customer there because I am always dissapointed in the quality of my food that I order. I hope this problem gets resolved in the near future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Comments

You need to read the news about the cream cheese issue. Panera has not settled on a new company to remake their cream cheeses as of yet. So, substitute cream cheeses until then.