El Segundo, California
2.3
Quality of Food

This morning at Panera bread as I was paying . I gave Josie the cashier a 100$ bill .

She checks the 100$ bill thoroughly marks it twice then calls Maria . Maria then inspects my 100$ bill and then says we can't take that it's not real you have to leave . I said excuse me that can't be you just marked it with your marker . She says no you have to leave so I go to chevron the gas station next door .

I told them what was going on and they put it in the machine checked it and it's real like I said and I got change . I went back to Panera bread to show Marie and Josie my 100$ is real . They embarrass me and we're completely rude . I felt completely racial profiled.

What's the point of having The procedures you have to check $100 bills if you are going to turn away people with real money . I WONT BE GOING BACK TO THIS PANERA BREAD & I DONT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO GO TO THIS LOCATION AS LONG AD MARIE AND JOSIE IS WORKING THERE ! They definitely need disciplinary action or fired .

I would not want this to happen again to anyone especially to hard working ppl like myself . No one deserves to be racial profile or denied because of Josie and Marie ability to compare real money to fake money because obviously they don't have the knowledge to tell between the two .

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Cashier.

Comments