2.4
Quality of Food

Our LAST time at Panera! The prices are OUTRAGEOUS!

Last few times had sandwiches that were close to 10.00. Decided today to have. P & J. WHO COULD SCRE THAT UP?

Had to go get it and was shocked! Tiny amount of peanut butter with a dime size amount of jelly white. Bread on this huge plate. Cost over $4.00!

No chips fruit or anything! Looked And returned to counter. No one even cared. Next went to get a Mac and Cheese.

Small was 5.00. Had 3 bites and gone. I'm still starving. My husband had a steak and cheddar.

All bread. A half piece of cheese and one sliver of steak. We spent over $25.00. Then left and had to go to another place to eat!

We are pharm. reps and bring lunch to docs offices 3 times a week. Joined their rewards. We have over 5 thousand dollars on our card.

I went to cash in rewards and got a pastry and a free drink! REALLY!!! We are done and will refuse to bring in Panera when requested by doctors!!!! I have made a decision today best catering and lunch is Sweet Tomatoes.

Just cancelled all my lunches next week with Panera.

You guys better take a look at your prices versus portions! It's ABSURD!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of panera bread panini. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread panini in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Comments