3.3
Quality of Food

I swear i love Panera Bread but they are too stingy with meat.(Ingredients in general).

Ordered chicken Mediterranean Flatbread sandwich and the chicken was extra thin and small portion.

Even the salad mix was lacking.Its a rip off!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of panera bread salad from Panera Bread and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread - Waterfront, Homestead, PA Panera has gone down hill Panera Bread "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more