Featured Not resolved

I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd.

I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I immediately smelled brunt bread.But before I could open the bag she said " It is not your sandwich.

It is one of our presses." I beleived in her and went home. When I got home and I looked at the sandwich .... it was all burned and black. We ended throwing the sandwich out.

This was not the first time I get disappointed with this store.

One time I got slightly burned sandwich, another time I did not get the salad I ordered and paid for.

Yesterday (9/29/14) was the last chance I gave to this store.I am going to a differente store now.

Review about: Panera Bread Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

That's why you should always check your food before you take it home.

Panera Bread -  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Panera Bread - Very Upset Panera Bread "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Panera Bread - Steak And Egg Bagel Review Panera Bread "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more