Newtonville, Massachusetts

I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location.Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life.

If a small child had eaten this sandwhich, they could have died...Unexceptable!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread - Napa almond chicken salad sandwich - where's the chicken salad? Panera Bread "...I ordered u-pick-2 w/ napa chicken salad sandwich+soup.I had to lift the top bread off to find the chicken salad..." Read more Panera Bread - Tuna Salad Sandwich Review from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Panera Bread - Steak And Egg Bagel Review Panera Bread "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..." Read more Panera Bread - Ripoff merchants Panera Bread "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more