Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida
My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility.When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half piece of ham, ugly and dried arugula, no cheese or tomatoes, both for $8.99.
How Panera could remotely promote such a crappy product is beyond me.Nothing like your TV ads!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "Really?! How could this pass inspection ..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."