Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida
My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility.When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half piece of ham, ugly and dried arugula, no cheese or tomatoes, both for $8.99.
How Panera could remotely promote such a crappy product is beyond me.Nothing like your TV ads!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses. Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard! How..."
- "Burned bread but cold inside. And where's the chopped basil? Another FAIL by Panera. This time Jackson MI right off I-94. When done right, their sandwiches are delicious. This..."
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Found out this morning my profile has been hacked. I am not happy. They took my whole profile, change the location in my profession. All of my other information and..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the..."