Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida
My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility.When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half piece of ham, ugly and dried arugula, no cheese or tomatoes, both for $8.99.
How Panera could remotely promote such a crappy product is beyond me.Nothing like your TV ads!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "This place is absolutely horrible.. Went from St. Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a..."
- "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..."
- "Really?! How could this pass inspection ..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."