Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois
So I decided to try something new.Terribly disappoited.
The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added. To add insult onto injury had to pay $8.69 and barely got a third of the bowl. Not complaining as this was the worst soup ever and wouldnt have been able to eat more.
But the picture shows one spoon of broth gone and half a wonton.Expensive.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Thai Chicken Broth Bowl
- Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."