Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke.I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the Italian.
This time it was looking more like an 1/4 no tomato, no onions and still over $6.00.
The bread was cold and dry, really sad.Next time I check right away what I get.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This place is absolutely horrible.. Went from St. Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."