Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke.I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the Italian.
This time it was looking more like an 1/4 no tomato, no onions and still over $6.00.
The bread was cold and dry, really sad.Next time I check right away what I get.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."