Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke.I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the Italian.

This time it was looking more like an 1/4 no tomato, no onions and still over $6.00.

The bread was cold and dry, really sad.Next time I check right away what I get.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of panera bread the italian panini. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread the italian panini in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread Frontega Chicken Panini Review from Delray Beach, Florida Panera Bread "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Panera Bread - Tuna Salad Sandwich Review from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Panera Bread - Steak And Egg Bagel Review Panera Bread "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more