Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke.I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the Italian.
This time it was looking more like an 1/4 no tomato, no onions and still over $6.00.
The bread was cold and dry, really sad.Next time I check right away what I get.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a regular customer who always comes to panera in the afternoon after work.on this particular saturday between the hours of 2pm to 3:25...i noticed the staff did nothing..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."