Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey.

Rotten, wilted, old, limp pickle. The plate of bread shows how much bread the "tuna" never touched. Seriously pist.

I didn't even realize how bad it was until I got to work and sat down to lunch. $9.00 down the drain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Tuna Salad Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 28, 2015.

Comments

I see nothing wrong with your sandwich. The lettuce is not wilted, the pickle and tomatoes are fine, Tuna is scooped into the sandwich, never gets spread.

Stop being a whiny cry baby, or just make your own damn sandwich at home.

If you order right around noon that is what you will get because they are busy fulfilling lots of catering orders too. So you could have ordered sooner that way they could spend more than five seconds on your sandwich.

Bay Shore, New York, United States #1187060

Why didn't you open the sandwich BEFORE you left the store?

Panera Bread in my opinion is a rip-off all the way around!

Vallejo, California, United States #1074074

Once publicly traded restaurants stock gets high enough they don't need customer satisfaction. Be from local places only.

Stop eating at corporate food joints. This is what you're going to get! Support local.

I want the suits at Panera to know this was at the drive through at the Telegraph/12 Mile Rd. Location, Southfield, MI.

November 27 at approximately 6:45pm. There was only one car in front of me and no one behind me. It also took over 10 minutes to get the order.

There was supposed to be a half grilled fontana cheese sandwich for my friend at work. She just informed me it was some kind of flatbedwith mystery meat so she threw Iit out b/c she's vegetarian.

to Anonymous #1422669

The frontega sandwich is a CHICKEN panini that has cheese on it as well. Maybe look at the menu before you order, ***.