Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I ordered a tuna sandwich.I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey.

Rotten, wilted, old, limp pickle. The plate of bread shows how much bread the "tuna" never touched. Seriously pist.

I didn't even realize how bad it was until I got to work and sat down to lunch.$9.00 down the drain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of panera bread tuna salad sandwich. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread tuna salad sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Bay Shore, New York, United States #1187060

Why didn't you open the sandwich BEFORE you left the store?

Panera Bread in my opinion is a rip-off all the way around!

Vallejo, California, United States #1074074

Once publicly traded restaurants stock gets high enough they don't need customer satisfaction. Be from local places only.

Stop eating at corporate food joints. This is what you're going to get! Support local.

I want the suits at Panera to know this was at the drive through at the Telegraph/12 Mile Rd.Location, Southfield, MI.

November 27 at approximately 6:45pm. There was only one car in front of me and no one behind me. It also took over 10 minutes to get the order.

There was supposed to be a half grilled fontana cheese sandwich for my friend at work.She just informed me it was some kind of flatbedwith mystery meat so she threw Iit out b/c she's vegetarian.