Panera employee at the River Forest IL location stole my credit card number and attempted to use it 4 times by punching in the numbers at the cash register.My bank alerted me of a potential fraudulent transaction.

I contacted the store and spoke with 3 managers Gio, Essie and Rudy. They all pretended to help me but at the end, they all denied the transaction ever took place. They claimed there was surveillance and I could file a police report and the police could watch the surveillance to see which one of the girls was punching in the numbers. I did file the report, the police questioned one of the managers and the manager lied that they didn’t have surveillance and that the transaction could have occurred at a different time.

My bank submitted a dispute and Panera did a drop pull and never requested a payment. My credit card was canceled. The thief still works at that Panera and likely is a female as they were all female during that memorable shift on May 6, 2017 around 11 am. District manager Peter Ranson was supposed to call me to resolve this but he never did.

I even called Panera corporate. No one cares. They promote fraud and credit card theft. Probably money laundering where they charge the credit card and take out cash from the register.

I bet the managers are involved since they did not want to cooperate.What a joke that they can’t find a decent job of their own and need to steal money to make a living.

I didn't like: Being stolen from, Being lied to, Being being a fool of.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panera Bread Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Theft / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion