Grand Rapids, Michigan
2.9

Ordered the Italian half.

Got an Italian that was not only different it was tiny. It was 1/3 of a Subway half.

All of 2 inches at best. 5 bites. It was the size of a white castle burger. Give me a break.

Right at 7 bucks. Very expensive for plain old bread and salami. The lady was nice,, apologetic about the disappointment. Said it was corporate that made the changes.

If this is their idea of delivering a good product then they can keep it. It is insulting to order LUNCH and then have to order something somewhere else to carry one through the day.

I hope they have fun going out of business.

It seems like they are cutting corners to stay open. No wonder the place had just a few people in there during lunch time

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread The Italian Sandwich.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Panera Bread Cons: Product changes reduce value.

• Panera Failed

Comments

I remember the first time I went to a Panera, it was about 12 years ago. The sandwiches were HUGE!

I always had enough to make 2 meals out of one sandwich. Now, I won't bother with them anymore.

I had the exact same experience with the disappointing sandwich. Frankly, I want my money back.

The sandwich is tiny, tastes terrible, and nothing like what the once offered.

Feels deceitful and shameful.

fuckshit
@Anonymous

Get a job and stop ruining people's complaints. You ate the sandwich and do not deserve money back for food you ate. If it was really that bad you would have sent it back.

h.kitchener

Best get used to it. Businesses have to make a profit and if they have to pay their unskilled employees a high minimum wage; adhere to new and ever-increasing regulations; and pay local, state and federal taxes this will continue to occur in all businesses.

Panera Bread Reviews