I went to Panera stood there for a few minutes and the lady at the counter never asked to help me.Two minutes later a caucasion man walks in and she immediately looked over me asking to assist him.
The man was embarassed she did that and let the clerk know I was there first and to help me. Pretty sad that in this day and time people are still crappy! Love Panera and have been eating there for years but if they hire people like this will never eat there again! We are huge customers in the market.
Be Fair and don't discriminate as you will lose tons of business!!Watch your employees~~
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."