Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup.I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food.

However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece of crab in my soup. I am very disappointed about this. I want you to take necessary actions. I frequently notice that the staff in the kitchen at this location usually keep talking and laughing instead of paying attention at the customer service.

This is very disgusting experience. I am hoping that Panera will ensure to take necessary actions.

I have talked to the manager but I was not promised about what he is going to do to prevent this with the future customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "mixing meat in veg food" of panera bread soup. Panera Bread needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments