Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup.I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food.
However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece of crab in my soup. I am very disappointed about this. I want you to take necessary actions. I frequently notice that the staff in the kitchen at this location usually keep talking and laughing instead of paying attention at the customer service.
This is very disgusting experience. I am hoping that Panera will ensure to take necessary actions.
I have talked to the manager but I was not promised about what he is going to do to prevent this with the future customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Mixing meat in veg food
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Garden Vegetable Soup
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..."
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."