3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I WENT TO PANERA BREAD IN BAY PLAZA IN THE BRONX AND THE SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE I HAD WAITED FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES AND STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER.I AM A USUAL CUSTOMER THERE AND TODAY WAS THE WORST.

I HAD TO CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING TO LONG AND I HAD ANOTHER ENGAGEMENT TO GO TO. AND THEY ONLY HAD ONE WAITER THAT WAS RIDICULOUS IT WAS TO MANY PEOPLE FOR ONE WAITER.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD TAKE ME 1 HOUR TO GET A SMALL SOUP AND HALF A SANDWICH AND I WAS TREATING SOMEONE NOW THAT WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK WE LEFT THE RESTAURANT HUNGRY I WAS EMBARRSSSED.AND THE MANAGER AFTER REFUNDING MY MONEY DID NOT EVEN OFFER ME A COMPLIMENTRY DANISH OR ANYTHING FOR THE INCONVIENCE THATS NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MOVE I AM VERY SURPRISED AT MY FAVORITE PLACE PANERA......

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "complimentry for my ionconvience as a regular customer". The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread. The most disappointing about panera bread customer care from Panera Bread was waiting to receive your order must get better with that , but reviewer liked food menu very good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments