Bronx, New York

I WENT TO PANERA BREAD IN BAY PLAZA IN THE BRONX AND THE SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE I HAD WAITED FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES AND STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER.I AM A USUAL CUSTOMER THERE AND TODAY WAS THE WORST.

Related: Panera Bread Customer Care Review

I HAD TO CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING TO LONG AND I HAD ANOTHER ENGAGEMENT TO GO TO. AND THEY ONLY HAD ONE WAITER THAT WAS RIDICULOUS IT WAS TO MANY PEOPLE FOR ONE WAITER.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD TAKE ME 1 HOUR TO GET A SMALL SOUP AND HALF A SANDWICH AND I WAS TREATING SOMEONE NOW THAT WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK WE LEFT THE RESTAURANT HUNGRY I WAS EMBARRSSSED.AND THE MANAGER AFTER REFUNDING MY MONEY DID NOT EVEN OFFER ME A COMPLIMENTRY DANISH OR ANYTHING FOR THE INCONVIENCE THATS NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MOVE I AM VERY SURPRISED AT MY FAVORITE PLACE PANERA......

I liked: Food menu very good.

I didn't like: Waiting to receive your order must get better with that.

3.7
Quality of Food
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panera Bread Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution complimentry for my ionconvience as a regular customer

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.