Gallatin, Tennessee
1.5

So excited to go to the Gallatin site for birthday and then to be so disappointed. Had to wait to order while the staff looked at jewelry being sold by someone that walked in in front of us.

Finally we ordered. I was asked if "chips were Ok?" as if anything else would be additional. I am used to the Hendersonville site listed my available choices. Then we tried to find a seat at a table that was not dirty.

At that point we realized the whole place was dirty. There were napkins, food, straws and etc on the floor in addition to the dirty tables. Very slow at getting our food out and there only 3 groups at the restaurant and they already had their food. When our food arrived the soup was cold.

Took it backed to have it warmed. Staff took it and set it aside and continued to work on something else while I waited. Finally was asked what I wanted and answered "please warm it". The response "well I will have to micro wave it".

Sandwiches had to be reconstructed. The meat on both of our sandwiches was lumped into one spot on the bread. OH someone did walk by and ask how things were but did not stop to get our response. He just kept on walking.

We do not anticipate returning to the Gallatin site.

We will drive out of our way to the Hendersonville site where over the past years we have never been disappointed in cleanliness, quality of food or staff. Panera Bread the Gallatin site makes you look really bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Soup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I want nothing. I just want Panera Bread to know how bad the Gallatin site is and that it makes me question Panera as a place I want to continue to patronize.

Panera Bread Cons: Dirty slow poor quality of food.

Comments