Chicago, Illinois
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jan 15

There has been no contact from the company of resolve

Original review posted by user Dec 16, 2018

My sons birthday we go in from shopping. Staff is staring as if blacks rarely come in.

I have 4 children and was next in line. After the cashier finished person in frint her who demanor changed and she was like okay yes?? I said yes hello to you as well and began to place my order. I ordered 3 kids meals pick 2 and bagel.

She told me i had 2 dollar off but it took only 1 dollar. We sat and waited to pick uo our food. Then i ordered more food i ordered another kids meal and a pasta for myself that costa 8dollars. Omg ive seen the pasta before at other paneras so i was like it looks delish!

When mine was ready because you pick up your iwn fiid so i stiod there waiting..i watch3d how beautifull and fresh another custimers food came out.. then mine which looked like a dried up half portiin if what i paid for?! I knew they were being indifferent because they didnt even present my side i alsi paid fir i had to ask for that. Qhen i questiined the portiin size as i go to panera a while kot..

he insulted my intelligence and claimed that the portions are "weighed". I did not want ti complain for my sons birthday but i was very dissappointed at the 40 dollars we spent there for tge value i received.

I mean i literally go here a lot and have seen how they serve the pasta and its always creamy and more than 15 noodles for 8 9 dollars. They werw like chewy and almost hard w barely anu sauce...so disappointed:((

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Pasta.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments