I went to the Phoenix Panera on Central and Thomas.They have a mouthwatering picture of their breakfast sandwich: egg, bacon and cheese.
Both my husband and I were extremely disappointed in the quality. Also, the staff was very rude or under-trained, not sure which. I was at the same restaurant a couple of days ago and assumed the long lines were a result of its popularity, but now realize it was lack of training for the staff.
I left due to the long lines and now am happy that I did not waste more of my money.Don't waste your time or money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..."
- " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..."
- "I purchased a subscription only after waiting for a special. I wasn't going to spend money on these website. Until I saw in huge bold numbers $7.99 a month I..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."