Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Is the bacon, tomato, grilled cheese supposed to have such a sour taste?

My wife and I ordered the sandwich and cups of chai tea. The bacon was extremely hard, like maybe cooked long before we came.

The sandwich itself had an extremely sour taste which we both found excessive. I also had a Panera gift card and when it was scanned I was asked for a member number?

1 answer
Melanie Cooper
According to Panera Bread Gift Card FAQs, there are pin-enabled gift cards and non-PIN Gift Cards. If you don’t remember your pin or have a non-PIN Gift Card, you may check the balance at the register when you visit your local Panera Bread cafe. Based on Panera Bread’s Food Policy, the company serves fresh food each day and adds clean ingredients. You may learn more about all the ingredients added to your sandwich by visiting the Menu Items section of the Panera Bread website.
View

Why on earth did you drop your French Onion soup from the menu? Several people I have spoken with are very disappointed!

1 answer
Melanie Cooper
According to Panera Bread FAQs, the company's menu changes every week. However, if you miss the soup and you don't find it in the menu, you can contact Panera Bread customer service via email address cutch-cav@comcast.net
View

Will my paycheck transfer direct deposit accounts within 1-2 business days?

by Makaiyah

I am needing change accounts that my direct deposit gets deposited into, but I need to know when it will be deposited into the new account. It is Sunday morning and there is an error with my old account.

Will I receive back pay?

by Danessa

I am a manager and have been working as one for 3 months. But I get paid in the system as an associate I open and close the store. And still get paid as associate so when my raise kicks in will I get back pay for the times I was closing as manager?

Tracking my paycheck

by Sakshi

Yes could u transfer my check to my paycard

Doesn't answer phone

by Kaisen

Is the phone nimber on the wrbsite wrong for your mew location in Santee CA? No answer for 3 days.

I let it ring and ring. Does it have an outside patio?

Payroll

by Cherron

When do y'all send out money for direct deposits

Questions 7