1410 N Eisenhower Dr, Beckley, WV 25801, USA
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to panera and ordered a chicken chipotle avocado sandwich and it came with the bread.

The avocado was already darkening and black... not as fresh as they claim and not only that but my hard crunchy bread had mold all over it. I called the restaurant and spoke with the manager only to be given the black people treatment!!!!!

On the phone this female was very rude and acting like what i said wasn’t true

I asked what she would do to compensate and she wouldn’t refund me over the phone only for me to come all the way over there and show them the food that clearly wasn’t fresh just for these two white females and an indian dude sit there and treat me like i’m stupid or a liar!

They only gave me 9 dollars for a 16 dollar order WOW so impressed overpriced food that isn’t fresh!

Because I had a problem with horrible food service the manager told me I shouldn’t eat there! Are you serious!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments