I was with my mom getting a coffee and this guy scared me and came up behind telling me to rudely move.Panera is good and all,except when it comes to mean and pushy customers.

It does have some of the best food for a pro and a *** would be rude customers. I would suggest a time when it's not crowded with rude customers. Don't be tricked into thinking everything is great and there is not any pushy customers in sight. If I were the people who were reading this, I wouldn't be tricked.

The pushy customers always find someone to take it out on.Don't be tricked.

Reason of review: Rude customer .

I liked: Service and the food.

I didn't like: Pushy and rude customers.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1344349

You are retarded.

Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread - Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Review from Watertown, Wisconsin Panera Bread "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...." Read more Panera Bread - Ripoff merchants Panera Bread "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..." Read more Panera Bread - Tuna Salad Sandwich Review from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more