Panera Bread - Review about Cheesesteak Panini from Waltham, Massachusetts
This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go.I got back to my room and this is the disgrace I found.
The fact this is what i paid for is absolutely absurd.
In order to stay a customer at panera I need to talk to someone immediately.I purchased this from the Waltham, MA Lexington street store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cheesesteak Panini
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based..."
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."