Panera Bread - Review about Cheesesteak Panini from Waltham, Massachusetts
This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go.I got back to my room and this is the disgrace I found.
The fact this is what i paid for is absolutely absurd.
In order to stay a customer at panera I need to talk to someone immediately.I purchased this from the Waltham, MA Lexington street store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cheesesteak Panini
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based..."
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."