Panera Bread - Review about Frontega Chicken Sandwich from Cicero, Illinois
I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd.
I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I immediately smelled brunt bread.But before I could open the bag she said " It is not your sandwich.
It is one of our presses." I beleived in her and went home. When I got home and I looked at the sandwich .... it was all burned and black. We ended throwing the sandwich out.
This was not the first time I get disappointed with this store.
One time I got slightly burned sandwich, another time I did not get the salad I ordered and paid for.
Yesterday (9/29/14) was the last chance I gave to this store.I am going to a differente store now.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frontega Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "SR SEWING, Naperville, IL. A marine canvas and upholstery service, started a cockpit enclosure for my boat, a new canvas Bimini top, a canvas front panel above windshield with..."
- "They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles. This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more. I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate,..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."