Cicero, Illinois
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd.

Related: Panera Bread - Rip off springfield pa

I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I immediately smelled brunt bread.But before I could open the bag she said " It is not your sandwich.

It is one of our presses." I beleived in her and went home. When I got home and I looked at the sandwich .... it was all burned and black. We ended throwing the sandwich out.

This was not the first time I get disappointed with this store.

One time I got slightly burned sandwich, another time I did not get the salad I ordered and paid for.

Yesterday (9/29/14) was the last chance I gave to this store.I am going to a differente store now.

Review about: Frontega Chicken Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panera Bread Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

That's why you should always check your food before you take it home.

Panera Bread - Waterfront, Homestead, PA Panera has gone down hill Panera Bread "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Panera Bread - Grossed out!!!! Panera Bread "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more