Panera Bread - Review about Frontega Chicken Sandwich from Cicero, Illinois
I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd.
I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I immediately smelled brunt bread.But before I could open the bag she said " It is not your sandwich.
It is one of our presses." I beleived in her and went home. When I got home and I looked at the sandwich .... it was all burned and black. We ended throwing the sandwich out.
This was not the first time I get disappointed with this store.
One time I got slightly burned sandwich, another time I did not get the salad I ordered and paid for.
Yesterday (9/29/14) was the last chance I gave to this store.I am going to a differente store now.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frontega Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "SR SEWING, Naperville, IL. A marine canvas and upholstery service, started a cockpit enclosure for my boat, a new canvas Bimini top, a canvas front panel above windshield with..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."