My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese.This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice.
Too frustrated to go back in, went straight to emailing customer service.
3 times.No response for almost a week.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Kids Grilled Cheese
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I like Red Robin but I hate the new impersonal way of ordering and paying...The wait for our food was over 25 mins and with 2 young kids that is..."
- "Very strange incident. I went into the sheetz store on 422 going east out of new castle, pa. I bought a Pittsburgh tribune review newspaper.i gave the cashier 75c & she..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."