My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese.This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice.
Too frustrated to go back in, went straight to emailing customer service.
3 times.No response for almost a week.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Kids Grilled Cheese
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Very strange incident. I went into the sheetz store on 422 going east out of new castle, pa. I bought a Pittsburgh tribune review newspaper.i gave the cashier 75c & she..."
- "I like Red Robin but I hate the new impersonal way of ordering and paying...The wait for our food was over 25 mins and with 2 young kids that is..."