My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese.This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice.
Too frustrated to go back in, went straight to emailing customer service.
3 times.No response for almost a week.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Kids Grilled Cheese
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "I had receieve take out from the Panera in Farmington MI. I ordered garden veggie soup there was a ceramic bowl or cup piece. It is a pale yellow. It..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Very strange incident. I went into the sheetz store on 422 going east out of new castle, pa. I bought a Pittsburgh tribune review newspaper.i gave the cashier 75c & she..."
- "I like Red Robin but I hate the new impersonal way of ordering and paying...The wait for our food was over 25 mins and with 2 young kids that is..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."