Review about Panera Bread Sandwich from Brentwood, Missouri
This place is absolutely horrible..Went from St.
Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a ham and Swiss that had one piece of ham, a peanut butter and jelly that was seriously skimped, the apples are always rotten, got the wrong soup and had a hair in it...
Keep giving this place chance after chance and they ALWAYS fu** up...ALWAYS!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Purchased 2 Yamaha jet ski covers from BoatCover.com. First they were on backorder so I finally got them 17 days later after I had left the lake to winterize my..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "Dead... root rot.. infested .. Owner is a lair,, He was asked about his plants he said that his customers that complain have no clue about orchids ... Geez what..."