Review about Panera Bread Sandwich from Brentwood, Missouri
This place is absolutely horrible..Went from St.
Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a ham and Swiss that had one piece of ham, a peanut butter and jelly that was seriously skimped, the apples are always rotten, got the wrong soup and had a hair in it...
Keep giving this place chance after chance and they ALWAYS fu** up...ALWAYS!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "I subscribed feb 12th then stuck at shipping label created since feb 19th. I emailed boxycharm and received a generic respose. Its been 17th business days since I subscribed. What..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."