Review about Panera Bread Sandwich from Newtonville, Massachusetts
I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location.Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life.
If a small child had eaten this sandwhich, they could have died...Unexceptable!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."