Brooklyn, New York

I am a regular customer who always comes to panera in the afternoon after work.on this particular saturday between the hours of 2pm to 3:25...i noticed the staff did nothing to maintain a clean presentable resturant and i found it very appalling.i recieved my food and couldnt believe the language of the employees and i noticed how each area of the store was unkempt.u have lost me as a customers.i hope u restore some order to ur store otherwise i will take this under legal advicement.

Review about: Panera Bread Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

You think you have a chance at taking legal action because the store was not as tidy as you would like??!! Lol!!!! That's the best laugh I've had all week!!!!

I was very excited when Panera Bread opened a store in Firewheel, Garland, TX but after two visits I probably won't be back. Ordered soup and a half a chicken salad sandwich last night. The chicken salad was a small lump of dry chicken in the center of the bread, a few grapes and sliced almonds which fell off bread.Hopefully, this store will improve.