Review about Panera Bread Tuna Salad Sandwich from Madison Heights, Michigan
I ordered a tuna sandwich.I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey.
Rotten, wilted, old, limp pickle. The plate of bread shows how much bread the "tuna" never touched. Seriously pist.
I didn't even realize how bad it was until I got to work and sat down to lunch.$9.00 down the drain.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese. This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice. Too frustrated to..."
- "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..."
- "I swear i love Panera Bread but they are too stingy with meat. (Ingredients in general). Ordered chicken Mediterranean Flatbread sandwich and the chicken was extra thin and small..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."