Review about Panera Bread Tuna Salad Sandwich from Madison Heights, Michigan

I ordered a tuna sandwich.I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey.

Rotten, wilted, old, limp pickle. The plate of bread shows how much bread the "tuna" never touched. Seriously pist.

I didn't even realize how bad it was until I got to work and sat down to lunch.$9.00 down the drain.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Panera Bread Tuna Salad Sandwich
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #741260

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panera Bread? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19 #1187060 Bay Shore, New York

Why didn't you open the sandwich BEFORE you left the store?
Panera Bread in my opinion is a rip-off all the way around!

0 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2015 #1074074 Vallejo, California

Once publicly traded restaurants stock gets high enough they don't need customer satisfaction. Be from local places only.

1 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073455

Stop eating at corporate food joints. This is what you're going to get! Support local.

2 0 Reply

Nov 28, 2015 #1070565

I want the suits at Panera to know this was at the drive through at the Telegraph/12 Mile Rd. Location, Southfield, MI. November 27 at approximately 6:45pm. There was only one car in front of me and no one behind me. It also took over 10 minutes to get the order. There was supposed to be a half grilled fontana cheese sandwich for my friend at work. She just informed me it was some kind of flatbedwith mystery meat so she threw Iit out b/c she's vegetarian.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.