Panera Bread - Review about Tomato Mozzarella Panini from Latham, New York
I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be ashamed of the store especially since I use to work there and it was never like that when Matt was the GM your employees joke around, do not even have crucial ingredients for sandwiches, and just in general do not care about pleasing your customers! It is truly a shame and you are loosing a loyal customer and believe me I will not be having any more mommy and me lunches with my girlfriends and their children there anymore! We will go elsewhere just look at what I got server last night!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tomato Mozzarella Panini
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is absolutely horrible.. Went from St. Louis bread co to panera bread and got even worse when I didn't think it had room to do so.. ordered a..."
- "Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses. Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard! How..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item. A vintage 45 record player. Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch..."
- "I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad. Called dealer and said not doing recalls! WTF..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."