Panera Bread - Review about Tomato Mozzarella Panini from Latham, New York

I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be ashamed of the store especially since I use to work there and it was never like that when Matt was the GM your employees joke around, do not even have crucial ingredients for sandwiches, and just in general do not care about pleasing your customers! It is truly a shame and you are loosing a loyal customer and believe me I will not be having any more mommy and me lunches with my girlfriends and their children there anymore! We will go elsewhere just look at what I got server last night!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tomato Mozzarella Panini
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #561808

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panera Bread? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02, 2014 #909501

Whoever wrote this review, you're an ***.

1 0 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908199

What's wrong with it? Looks yummy, can i have it if you're not going to eat it?

2 0 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908132 Kearny, New Jersey

Great, PLEASE go somewhere else. You go twice a week? If it's so bad, why do you keep coming back?!? I'm sure you're looking for something free. What happened, were you fired?? Another bitchy, spoiled, self entitled, got nothing better to do bored housewife.

5 0 Reply

Nov 25, 2014 #906171

First you say you go at least twice a week, and then you say it is never right!!!!
I think you sound like a disgruntled employee...go somewhere else and enjoy your meal.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panera Bread. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread.
Filing a new complaint about