Panera Bread - Review about Tomato Mozzarella Panini from Latham, New York
I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be ashamed of the store especially since I use to work there and it was never like that when Matt was the GM your employees joke around, do not even have crucial ingredients for sandwiches, and just in general do not care about pleasing your customers! It is truly a shame and you are loosing a loyal customer and believe me I will not be having any more mommy and me lunches with my girlfriends and their children there anymore! We will go elsewhere just look at what I got server last night!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tomato Mozzarella Panini
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad. Called dealer and said not doing recalls! WTF..."
- "Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item. A vintage 45 record player. Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."