Columbia, South Carolina
1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten times as much food for half the price just about anywhere else. that sandwich was up recognizable. It's like an April 1st gag.

The bread was thick and tasteless. The contents of the sandwich were so unsatisfying that I was hungry again just 30 minutes later. I went in for lunch and had to struggle with a hunger headache an hour after eating this junk.

I will never go back to this place. It seems to be selling itself as a hipster cafe rather than a serious eating destination.

Review about: Panera Bread Sandwich.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Amount of food or prices, Dirty tables.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1193037

Didn't you see the price before you bought it?$12 for a sandwich?

LOL. You deserve to be taken advantage of. Maybe you just wanted to be a member of the yuppie, trendy crowd constantly playing with your cell phones instead of paying attention to reality. Reality is, when you deal with a publicly traded company, there are a million people trying to profit off of that 1 sh 1t sanwich.

How do you think they accomplish that?Stvpid people willing to pay excessive prices for cr @p sandwiches, that's how.