Panera Bread - Ripoff merchants
I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten times as much food for half the price just about anywhere else. that sandwich was up recognizable. It's like an April 1st gag.
The bread was thick and tasteless. The contents of the sandwich were so unsatisfying that I was hungry again just 30 minutes later. I went in for lunch and had to struggle with a hunger headache an hour after eating this junk.
I will never go back to this place. It seems to be selling itself as a hipster cafe rather than a serious eating destination.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Amount of food or prices
- Dirty tables
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."
- "I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed. Workman showed up 2 hrs. late, told me..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."