Panera Bread - Ripoff merchants
I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten times as much food for half the price just about anywhere else. that sandwich was up recognizable. It's like an April 1st gag.
The bread was thick and tasteless. The contents of the sandwich were so unsatisfying that I was hungry again just 30 minutes later. I went in for lunch and had to struggle with a hunger headache an hour after eating this junk.
I will never go back to this place. It seems to be selling itself as a hipster cafe rather than a serious eating destination.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Amount of food or prices
- Dirty tables
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year. ..."
- "I visited hibbetts today for a pair of shoes, both shoes were bent up, the guy that helped me said he couldn't overstep anyone by telling me that they were..."
- " To begin with, this website looks like it was built by an amateur. It looks more like the website of a children's party performer than..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."