Panera Bread - RIPPED OFFF
I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a baguette on the side.I didn't receive the baguette and all that was on my sandwich was lettuce and two slices of salami.
A HUGE RIP OFF. I payed $7.59 for this meal. I've also been here before to where I bought a mac and cheese bread bowl to go, so they came seperately. The mac and cheese was in a seperate container that was half way filled, so I asked politely "I payed $11.00 for this meal and you filled my bowl only half way." They replied "These are premade so we just heat them up." I'm disgusted.
I thought things were fresh her.
The 99 cent treats there are always stale as well.NEVER GOING AGAIN
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Salami Sandwich
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."
- "Ordered a $40 item off of Sears.com and had it shipped to my UPS Store mailbox. They immediately provided an estimated delivery time of March 4 - 6. I..."