My sister and I visited Panera in Conyers on Hwy 138 for the second time this week. First trip was great; today, not so much.

Our soups were barely warm, no croutons, and small amount of bread compared to other visits. I called to inquire and spoke with the manager. She wasn’t interested in hearing what I had to say-talking over me, with excuses, before I could even finish explaining to her what happened. No response to the soup temp, some ridiculous info about bread measurements, and that they were out of croutons-which had to be baked and they were available about 1PM.

Well.................we were there about 3PM. All she could say was they must have forgotten. Smugly! Love the soup-especially the French onion-but with their prices, you expect to at least get things that should be included!

And not be stingy with the bread!! This is a “bread” co! The receipt states if the order is not correct, they will fix it right away and give you a treat for your trouble.

She certainly did not! This is really a little thing, but her nasty attitude is a big deal!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments