3.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Went into my local location and attempted to pay with a credit card - when it came up declined I apologized for having brought in the wrong card and asked for her to cancel my order while I ran outside to grab my correct card. The cashier huffed and said "well maybe you shouldn't run your credit cards up and they won't decline" to which I was stunned, I walked away with my jaw on the floor unable to believe she'd seriously just said that.

I proceed to my car and when I return the same cashier is at the counter and when I approach her I say okay let's try this again to which she replies "Oh, is this one going to decline too? (with an eye roll.) I replied that I wanted to speak to a manager. I explained what had happened to the manager and got the response "well sometimes people just have bad days and it's not her fault your card declined."

I will not EVER return to another panera again, no way will a company that allows these rude people to be their employees will be receiving my money. Absolutely ridiculous.

Also - my soup was cold. :-/

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Cashier.

I didn't like: Manager, Cashier.

Comments