2.9K views

Your sesame Asian chicken salad is delicious. I was very disappointment to find out it's been replaced with cashew Asian chicken salad that has mandarin oranges that I have a severe allergy to.

I paid over $9.00 for a salad I can't eat. I can't return it because I had to get back to work. I'm also a diabetic and the Sesame Asian chicken salad was a good balance of the nutrients I needed. Guess I will have the apple that came with the salad and hope for the best .

You need to post your ingredients larger.

I recommended the sesame Asian chicken salad to all my friends and family. I guess that was a mistake.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss panera bread chinese citrus cashew salad with chicken salad. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread chinese citrus cashew salad with chicken salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Comments

Wyandotte, Michigan, United States #1350470

I ate the Asian Sesame Chicken salad at least 3 times a week. I was so disappointed to see it has been retired.

Nothing ever stays the same.

I hope it returns in the near future. It's replacement is kind of boring in comparison.

My teen daughter loves Panera Asian Chicken Salad and then was so disappointed when it was gone...then tried the BBQ Chicken Salad which was a good runner up -- they discontinued that too. No reason to go to Panera now.

The other salads are mediocre at best.

Do not understand how they can get rid of the Asian Chicken ... whenever I was there so many people around were eating it.

San Jose, California, United States #1302371

Please put back the Asian Sesame chicken Salad on the menu. This is the only salad that brings me to Panera's. The replacement one with citrus fruit is not palatable to me.

Somerset,NJ

Macon, Georgia, United States #1300573

With your removal of the Asian Sesame Chicken salad from your menu, you have lost a very loyal (1or more times a week)customer.

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1281469

Please please bring back the asian chicken salad. The replacement is horrible.

I don't go to Panera bread anymore because the Asian salad was discontinued! It was my favorite thing on the menu. They should bring it back !

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1254131

I hate that they discontinued the asian seeame salsad. The replacemeny cashew salad is awful.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1240705

I just went to Panera to find out my Asian chicken salad is gone!! I tried the new cashew chicken salad...yuck!!

Not even close to the other one. Dressing was gross, cucumber and pineapple just don't belong!!!

So much for Panera being yummy!! Not going back anytime soon.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1227436

Why did panera bread stop serving the Asian sesame chicken salad? That was the only thing I really like on the menu. Won't be going back.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1225517

They got rid of the strawberry walnut salad with balsamic vinegarette and replaced it with something similiar that has chicken. Nothing like replacing one of the few vegetarian options with a non-vegetarian option.

Makes sense. not.

I agree. The Asian salad and dressing were my favorite.

I would go there all the time. Now I don't go there anymore. I would also buy their asian Sesame salad dressing but now I can't find that.

Tried to make my own it doesn't taste the same. Need help either finding this or making it

You can buy the dressing in stores in the refrigerated isle by the produce. I have celiacs disease and can't have gluten and I loved the salad and would tweak it for my allergy to gluten.

I now eat the Fuji apple but I am so tired of it. They need to bring back the sesame Asian chicken salad.

to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #1310587

You can also make the dressing yourself. There are now easy recipes online that will show you how to make your own for next to nothing.

Duncan, South Carolina, United States #1211531

I am very disappointed to find that the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad has been replaced with a salad that has ingredients I'm allergic to. The ONLY reason I go to Panera Bread is for this salad.

And there are new locations opening near where I live.

I will NOT be returning. You've lost a customer.

Nottingham, Maryland, United States #1210810

I haven't been back since they took the two things i enjoyed the most the Asian chicken salad and the parmesan tortellini.afraid to find something else i might like in fear of them getting tid of that too.please stop taking everything me and my family love off the menu omg

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1207593

I'm a student at the University of Michigan, and the dorm food is horrific. The Asian Sesame Chicken Salad was my lifeline, and now it is gone.

To make things worse, the replacement is ***.

I spent over 1k last semester at Panera Bread, most of which was spent on the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. I guess I will buy my salad elsewhere.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1279940

Try cooking.

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1207481

Please bring back my favorite asian chicken salad. The replacement cashew chicken is just not good. Will stop going to Panera until they bring it back.

Schaumburg, Illinois, United States #1199255

I will not be returning to Panera because the took away the Asian salad

Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States #1194085

Agree! They need to bring it back.

my family and I have stopped eating at Panera since they removed this salad. So sad!