7149 SW Nyberg St, Tualatin, OR 97062, USA
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Tualatin, OR location

Ordered a pick 2.

My half sandwich (Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt) measured 3.75 inches by 3.50 inches and very little filling for $5.69.

My half salad (Green Goddess Cobb Salad with Chicken) was so tiny. Plastic container it was in was not filled to the top. I even order extra romaine. Container size 5 x 6.50 x 1.50 inches. Over priced salad for such a measly amount. $6.48.

My total bill for this meal added up to $12.17. I don't mind paying this amount for a meal, but this was a rip off. Totally over priced for the serving size. I advise people to avoid this location. Maybe another location wouldn't be so stingy with the portion size.

I hope more people will complain about the serving size. Lettuce is so cheap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Sandwich.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Panera Bread Cons: Small portion and high pricing.

• cheated

Comments

This is why America is fat.

@Me

Why? Because we want to get what we pay for? A half sandwich and half salad isn’t even close to the gluttony of eating, say, a supersized triple bacon cheeseburger combo with extra meat, cheese and mayo plus a side of mayo for dipping fries, and a gigantic sugary soda.

Read Panera complaints here at this site. It's all locations. The have greatly reduced portion sizes for everything.