Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them.
They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance.
I was shocked to see for almost $10 each I received such a small sandwich. They have definitely reduced the size and for $10 is way to expensive for what you get.
The presentation was sloppy with meat just smashed together inside and it tasted, maybe just OK......not like a great tasting sandwich it used to be.
I won't be going to another Panera Bread anytime soon......they are cutting costs by reducing sandwich sizes and keeping the prices higher than most offerings.
They have gone downhill fast IMHO.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my..."
- "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."