Las Vegas, Nevada
2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them.

They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance.

I was shocked to see for almost $10 each I received such a small sandwich. They have definitely reduced the size and for $10 is way to expensive for what you get.

The presentation was sloppy with meat just smashed together inside and it tasted, maybe just OK......not like a great tasting sandwich it used to be.

I won't be going to another Panera Bread anytime soon......they are cutting costs by reducing sandwich sizes and keeping the prices higher than most offerings.

They have gone downhill fast IMHO.

Very disappointed.....

Review about: Panera Bread The Italian Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #1227430

I agree. We were very disappointed

Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread Frontega Chicken Panini Review from Delray Beach, Florida Panera Bread "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..." Read more Panera Bread - I will never step my foot in Panera Panera Bread "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more