1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Panera Bread is up to the same tricks I reported last February 5.They sent me an email today, promising a free bagel every day in August.

"Present your MyPanera card to redeem your reward for a free daily bagel in August in a bakery-cafe, online or through our mobile app, where available. Limit one bagel per day.

Offer expires 8/31/16." But when I got to their bakery and ordered a bagel, the employee who rang up my order tried to charge for my “free” bagel.After scanning my Panera card, she had NO RECORD of their advertised free offer!

This reviewer shared experience about "reneging on advertised promotion" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1. basrus is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread. The most disappointing about panera bread rewards program at Panera Bread was deceptive advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

basrus
#1194079

I learned that I used the wrong Panera card. I am now using the right one, and the free bagel DOES show up. However, I still maintain that Panera management in HQS has a miserable attitude towards customer service.

to basrus #1358654

Wow.You're pathetic.

Your whole complaint is over nothing then.You should just delete it.

#1193529

At participating locations..

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1193454

Why not get a job instead of begging for a free bagel a day.Your food stamps probably just arrived, it is the first of the month, why not use it wisely so you do not need to beg for food.

You are not entitled to free bagels for a month.The fact you do not have proof of this email makes me wonder if you really got it.

to Not_the_0P #1193531

I need them to state what area they are in so I can post what soup kitchens are available...