I come to this Panera everyday, every single day but today I was in shock and I most likely will never come back again and my children DEFINITELY will not be back after the aggression we witnessed.I usually am very pleased with the service but after today I am completely disgusted and I feel so sorry for the workers at Panera in traditions port st.

Lucie Florida. Sabrina the "general manager" smh was yelling at her workers and cursing at them in their faces for all, including the customers and their children, to see.

When I asked her if she could stop she gave me a fake passive aggressive smile and said "whatever makes you happy" then turned and walked away...I am Disgusted!

Review about: Panera Bread Manager.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

If this story is true, you should have recorded it for Corporate to review.

Panera Bread - Grossed out!!!! Panera Bread "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Panera Bread - Very Upset Panera Bread "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..." Read more Panera Bread - Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Review from Watertown, Wisconsin Panera Bread "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more