State: Texas City: San Antonio Product: Panera Bread Salad Clear all filters (2 of 89 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Panera Bread and their worst manager

This is for the Panera on 8531 State Highway 151 in San Antonio, TX. I'm writing this to not only warn the customers, but also to warn future employees from dealing with a bad tempered boss. It was my FIRST time going to Panera Bread, my friends from college had referred it to me, so I came here. We ordered some pasta, soup, and a salad. The cashier was really nice. We sat down and ate. Everything was going well until we decided to get some brownies. The manager (big fat guy supposedly named Tino/Gino) asked us to wait. So we waited. We saw a sign that said "99 cent brownies" on the door so we asked him if we could have the brownies for that price. He snapped for no reason and said we needed to do that when we paid for our other food. Again, it was our first time here, we did not know that, so there was no reason for him to raise his voice at us. Then he rudely said that he would have to see our receipt. We gave him the receipt and he said we needed two drinks. We told him we had two drinks. So then he realized that the cashier didn't charge us for the other drink. That's when the manager raised his voice at the cashier in front of everyone and told him to not make the mistake again. I felt so bad for that guy. He turned to us and finally gave us the *** brownie. And we left. We decided to call and make the complaint and in the end, the same manager told us he wouldn't give us a refund or a free meal and he didn't even apologize. He also suggested that we should go ahead and write a review, so here it is ***... First of all, you never raise your voice to your customers. And second, you never correct an employee in front of your customers. When correcting an employee, you do it in the back where customers are not around. It's common sense, it doesn't take an *** to figure that out.

this restaurant is notorious for its bad customer service anyway. avoid it at all costs

Review
Product
Panera Bread Salad

Panera Bread and their worst manager

I'm writing this to not only warn the customers, but also to warn future employees from dealing with a bad tempered boss. It was my FIRST time going to Panera Bread, my friends from college had referred it to me, so I came here. We ordered some pasta, soup, and a salad. The cashier was really nice. We sat down and ate. Everything was going well until we decided to get some brownies. The manager (big fat guy supposedly named Tino/Gino) asked us to wait. So we waited. We saw a sign that said "99 cent brownies" on the door so we asked him if we could have the brownies for that price. He snapped for no reason and said we needed to do that when we paid for our other food. Again, it was our first time here, we did not know that, so there was no reason for him to raise his voice at us. Then he rudely said that he would have to see our receipt. We gave him the receipt and he said we needed two drinks. We told him we had two drinks. So then he realized that the cashier didn't charge us for the other drink. That's when the manager raised his voice at the cashier in front of everyone and told him to not make the mistake again. I felt so bad for that guy. He turned to us and finally gave us the *** brownie. And we left. We decided to call and make the complaint and in the end, the same manager told us he wouldn't give us a refund or a free meal and he didn't even apologize. He also suggested that we should go ahead and write a review, so here it is ***... First of all, you never raise your voice to your customers. And second, you never correct an employee in front of your customers. When correcting an employee, you do it in the back where customers are not around. It's common sense, it doesn't take an *** to figure that out. Get some anger management.
Review