Lafayette, Georgia
1.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The only reason I went to a "over priced, under valued" Panera bread was for the Chicken and wild Rice soup.Today, I got their new and upgraded version of Chicken and Wild Rice soup and it tasted like diesel fuel.

It was absolutely terrible. I expressed my disappointment, so they gave me a bowl of Chicken Noodle in exchange. The Chicken noodle was worse! No flavor, mostly water, and just a disaster.

I am sure they will find a way to be successful without my business.

Word of mouth will hurt, but like most big corporations, they will experience pain before they make it right.Bob--Mobile, Al.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of panera bread cream of chicken and wild rice soup from Panera Bread. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments